United Kingdom News
United Kingdom News
- Oct 12, 2020PhD students sponsored by UK Seabed Resources
- Oct 9, 2020Commended for extraordinary services to RAF Marham
- Aug 6, 2020Apprentice celebrates global win
- Jul 30, 2020The joint WCSP team successfully complete significant milestone of 59 Battlefield Missions – bringing the programme to the end of the first phase of trials.
- Jul 16, 2020This year’s awards ceremony was postponed, but the company is still celebrating all the fantastic winners
- Jun 23, 2020Two engineers discuss their careers to mark International Women in Engineering Day 2020
- May 27, 2020How Lockheed Martin UK is meeting customers’ needs and supporting the UK and its allies.
- May 19, 2020Serco, Inmarsat, CGI UK and Lockheed Martin UK form ‘Athena’ to develop additional UK space capabilities, win new business and boost the British economy
Jul 31, 2019Providing over 3 years of support to the UK Tomahawk Weapons System
- Jul 18, 2018Lockheed Martin and ThalesRaytheonSystems Join Forces to Provide the NATO Alliance with Battlespace Intelligence SystemNATO countries soon to be protected by the development of an advanced territorial Ballistic Missile Defence to protect The Alliance's European populations and territories
- Jul 16, 2018Lockheed Martin To Help UK Space Agency Build First Commercial Spaceport; Launch First Orbital RocketFirst vertical launch from Scotland planned for the early 2020s.
- Jul 9, 2018Lockheed Martin Announces LM-100J Commercial Freighter Flying at 2018 Farnborough International AirshowCorporation also releases full details of its 2018 FIA media briefing schedule
- Jun 7, 201820 teams of school children from Gloucester took part in the Lockheed Martin ‘Adventures in Cyberland’ workshop during the Cheltenham Science Festival.
Jun 6, 2018First transformational 5th generation aircraft arrive for UK's Lightning Squadron
- Jan 9, 2018
- Dec 12, 2017