United Kingdom News
United Kingdom News
- Sep 20, 2021The programme has benefitted over 350 graduates in the past 10 years, with the company being ranked as one of the top places for graduates to work in the UK
- Jul 27, 2021The Gold Award represents the highest recognition for those that employ and support the Armed Forces community.
- Jul 14, 2021Two Young Engineers from Lockheed Martin’s Bedfordshire Based Business bring their Engineering Expertise and Passion for STEM to the F1 in Schools STEM Challenge Judging Panel
- Feb 8, 2021Lockheed Martin Selects ABL Space Systems Rocket to Power First UK Vertical Satellite Launch
- Feb 1, 2021Peter Ruddock CB CBE to retire after five years in post
- Nov 16, 2020Athena's roadmap to ensure UK space sector becomes world class
- Nov 11, 2020An engineering career opens up a world of opportunity
- Nov 10, 2020Upgrade of British Armoured Vehicle Capability could add £1 billion to UK economy and create thousands of jobsKPMG report looks at the potential benefits of a Warrior Capability Sustainment Programme production contract to the prosperity of the UK
- Nov 2, 2020Additional leave for military duty and training included in new pledge
- Oct 22, 2020Lockheed Martin to develop UK launch operations from Shetland Space Centre on the island of Unst
- Oct 12, 2020PhD students sponsored by UK Seabed Resources
- Oct 9, 2020Commended for extraordinary services to RAF Marham
- Aug 6, 2020Apprentice celebrates global win
- Jul 30, 2020The joint WCSP team successfully complete significant milestone of 59 Battlefield Missions – bringing the programme to the end of the first phase of trials.
- Jul 16, 2020This year’s awards ceremony was postponed, but the company is still celebrating all the fantastic winners
- Jun 23, 2020Two engineers discuss their careers to mark International Women in Engineering Day 2020
- May 27, 2020How Lockheed Martin UK is meeting customers’ needs and supporting the UK and its allies.
- May 19, 2020Serco, Inmarsat, CGI UK and Lockheed Martin UK form ‘Athena’ to develop additional UK space capabilities, win new business and boost the British economy
Jul 31, 2019Providing over 3 years of support to the UK Tomahawk Weapons System
- Jul 18, 2018Lockheed Martin and ThalesRaytheonSystems Join Forces to Provide the NATO Alliance with Battlespace Intelligence SystemNATO countries soon to be protected by the development of an advanced territorial Ballistic Missile Defence to protect The Alliance's European populations and territories
- Jul 16, 2018Lockheed Martin To Help UK Space Agency Build First Commercial Spaceport; Launch First Orbital RocketFirst vertical launch from Scotland planned for the early 2020s.
- Jul 9, 2018Lockheed Martin Announces LM-100J Commercial Freighter Flying at 2018 Farnborough International AirshowCorporation also releases full details of its 2018 FIA media briefing schedule